USUI Holy Fire Reiki II Level 1 and Level 2
Thank you for becoming a healer!
Are you excited as I am? This is huge. I congratulate you from my heart. I will offer many different ways for you to become a self-sufficient master you deserve.
back to main training page >>> click
This course includes
- Provide the solid foundation you need to become a Reiki healer.
- Learn the nature of Reiki energy and Reiki way of living (Go-kai)
- The complete hand placement system
- Reiki self-healing and a tool (Gassho meditation)
- Japanese Reiki – Method developed by Usui sensei and his fellow masters.
- Byosen Scanning: Using the sensitivity in the hands to locate areas needing healing, (usually in the aura) and to treat them
- Reiji-Ho: Using inner guidance to know how and where to treat
- Kenyoku: Dry bathing, a method to purify your energy field
- Koki-ho: Using the breath to heal
- Gyoshi-ho: Sending Reiki with the eyes
- Distant Reiki
- Spiritual mechanics and practice using the sacred symbol and other tools.
- Three Reiki symbols
- Usage, history, deeper meaning, and hands-on practice using symbols
- Attunements (placement) for these symbols.
This class is a deeply healing experience.
The class is a combination of lecture, discussion and experience. Practice time includes giving and receiving a complete Reiki treatment.
*Please note that both textbook and the study symbols are given upon the registration online and the completion of the payment. You may receive the textbook onsite if you register the class in less than 20 days in advance.
Let’s review this together…..
- Your registration status – you have registered and paid in full
- Location and the hours (start and end time)
- You received the textbook and homework (symbols to memorize)
- You read the requirement and other recommended preps (see below)
- You submitted your name on certificate and credential as well as your contact information
- You experienced Reiki by Reiki Master (I highly recommend to receive healing from a master, if you have not done so in a recent months.
- Your true self
If you have any question, please contact Makiko.
Let’s Keep The Fire Going!
Great Practice Makes Perfect!
Reiki Mentoring Program
Stay in touch with your classmates!
Get to know me
Thank you for sharing your experience with me. I treasure your words.
Aloha to you!
USUI Holy Fire II Level 1 & Level 2 (Certified Practitioner Reiki Training)
This is a two day training course taught by a Master Reiki teacher, Dr. Makiko Suzuki Fliss.
The class is small and nurturing environment. Each student will receive many healing experiences and many opportunities to ask questions and interact with others.
Course content >>> click HERE
- This is a powerful and deep healing experience. Your energy will shift and people will notice your change.
Congrats on this milestone!
How to prepare for this class…
In order for you to maximize the experience and learning, we recommend that you prepare your body, mind and spirit. Please read and review the list below.
- Avoid consuming alcohol or caffeine or other drugs (unless prescribed by a physician) 48 hours prior to class
- Avoid consuming animal products (meats, egg, cheese, dairy products, etc.) 48 hours prior to class
- Drink warm water, or herbal tea and get a good night sleep (avoid social gathering like a big party, all-night outing, etc.)
- Name on your certificate. We love to offer the certification as soon as possible. So please send us your information including “name” appeared on the certificate and credentials. Please contact us by email or use the form above, so you may have the certificate on the last day of the class.
example) Mary Jane Smith, LMT
- Level 1 certification, if you are not taking the Level 1 class with RAYKI school. If you wish to take the same class, there are different options for those who qualify. So it is always good to check in with RAYKI School. Makiko will get back to you in 1-2 days.
- Please browse the adjacent tabs to see how you may want to prepare yourself for this class. It can greatly enhance the level of comfort and experience.
* This is required by ICRT, International Center for Reiki Training
Here are few things we want to share!
- Please make effort to arrive on-time. Life happens, traffic can be tricky, so plan ahead (you know this)
- Cell phone use is permitted only during break
- Plan to ask questions, make it special and memorable.
Good to know list
- Bring your notebook and pens
- Wear comfortable clothing (see attire below)
- Bring your lunch and water bottles, if you want to save time or have specific dietary requirements
- Bring a blanket, pillow, or jacket for meditation
- Bring slippers or in-house footwear
- If you have your own massage table, or preferred setting (i.e., towel, sheets, etc.), please bring it with you to increase your comfort level.
- Reminder that this is an all day class
Many of these are direct feedback from our past students. And many items listed here are options, so feel free to read on and make your own version.
Wear loose, comfortable clothing (preferably no jeans.) A light jacket is recommended because temperature can be difficult to control. Due to potential chemical sensitivities of your classmates, please refrain from wearing perfumes or oils to class.
Hours: Most class hours begin at 9:00 a.m., except it is specified to start at 8:00am. Due to the nature of the work done in this course, the exact ending times cannot be pre-determined. Sometime the class finish by 4:00 p.m. and sometime the class ends later than 5:00 p.m. Please plan accordingly.
Tuition is fully transferable up to 7 days prior to the start of the class. Within 7 days, a $100.00 administrative fee will apply. Tuition is fully refundable up to 30 days prior to the start of the class, after which your tuition is non-refundable. Refund requests must be made in writing and send it to Contact@RAYKISchool.com
“Your teachings and healing sessions have been immensely helpful to me. I still occasionally meet with my oncology counselor and I happened to have an appointment with her this morning. She commented on how amazed she is with the progress I’ve made in emotional healing in such a short time. She has been brought to tears by hearing about some of my placement and ignition experiences that I’ve shared.”
– Cancer survivor, & mother of two USUI Holy Fire II REIKI MASTER
“The training was excellent, I feel confidant that with practice I will be able to administer Reiki. It was good to get feedback from other students that they could feel the energy flow through my hands.”
– David, Engineer
“Holy Fire II Master’s Reiki was powerful one to me. My Asthma is gone! I no longer need my inhaler. Thank you, thank you, thank you!”
-Licensed nurse and caregiver. USUI REIKI Holy Fire II MASTER
“Sunday was such a life changing experience that I was wondering if I could also request a Holy Fire Reiki I certificate to commemorate my receiving placement in Holy Fire Reiki I class. A day I will never forget none the less!”
– Satisfied Rayki School Student