USUI Holy Fire Reiki II Level 3 and Master
YOU ARE ABOUT TO BECOME AN EVEN MORE POWERFUL HEALER!
Are you excited as I am? This is huge. I congratulate you from my heart. I will offer many different ways for you to become a self-sufficient master you deserve. Let’s get you started.
back to the main training page >>> click
Please note that both textbook and the study symbols are given upon the registration online and the completion of the payment. Please note that you will receive the textbook onsite if you register the class in less than 20 days in advance.
Let’s review this together…..
- Your registration status – you have registered and paid in full
- Location and the hours (start and end time)
- You received the textbook and homework (symbols to memorize)
- You read the requirement and other recommended preps (see below)
- You submitted your name on certificate and credential as well as your contact information
- Your true self
If you have any question, please contact Makiko.
Let’s Keep The Fire Going!
Great Practice Makes Perfect!
Stay in touch with your classmates!
Get to know me
Thank you for sharing your experience with me. I treasure your words.
Aloha to you!
USUI Fire Reiki Master (Advanced Reiki Training, ART included)
This training course combines both Advanced Reiki Training (ART) and the USUI Fire Master training. It is a 3 day class taught by a Master Reiki teacher, Dr. Makiko Suzuki Fliss.
In the process of learning the healing techniques, Experiences, Placements and Ignitions and taking part in the guided meditations, each student will receive many healing experiences.
Advanced Reiki Training
- The Healing in the River of Life Experience.
- The Usui Master symbol which increases the effectiveness of the Reiki II symbols and can be used for healing.
- The Usui/Fire Master Placement which increases the strength of your Reiki energy and empowers the Usui Master symbol.
- Practice using the Usui master symbol for treatments.
- The Pre-Ignition.
- How to make a Reiki grid that will continue to send Reiki to yourself and others after it is charged.
- The Ocean of Holy Love Experience.
- The Fire symbol is given for a total of five symbols for the entire system.
- Both Usui/Fire Master ignitions and the Healing Fire Ignition are received.
- Hands-on practice using the Fire Symbol for treatments.
- Instruction on how to give Reiki Placements for Reiki I&II, ART and the pre-ignition, the Healing in the River of Life Experience, both ignitions for Reiki Master and the Healing Fire ignition.
- The Holy Fire Healing Experience that can be given to anyone and directs the powerful Holy Fire energies to heal.
- How to give yourself Experiences, Placements and Ignitions.
- The values and spiritual orientation of a true Reiki Master.
- How to teach including going over the class outline as well as how to develop and promote your Reiki business.
- 186 page class manual
You will learn how to conduct new attunement process by completing this course. The instruction is given on the USUI Holy Fire II system of the followings.
- Healing in the River of Life Experience
- The Ocean of Holy Love Experience
- The Holy Fire Healing Experience
- The Healing Fire Ignition
This is a powerful and deep healing experience. Your energy will shift and people will notice your change.
Congrats on this milestone!
How to prepare for this class…
In order for you to maximize the experience and learning, we recommend that you prepare your body, mind and spirit. Please read and review the list below.
- Avoid consuming alcohol or caffeine or other drugs (unless prescribed by a physician) 48 hours prior to class
- Avoid consuming animal products (meats, egg, cheese, dairy products, etc.) 48 hours prior to class
- Drink warm water, or herbal tea and get a good night sleep (avoid social gathering like a big party, all-night outing, etc.)
- Level 2 certification & completion of hands-on experience*. We are certain that you know this, but just in case. To take this class, a student must have taken Reiki I&II and practiced Reiki II for at least 6 months. Also, a student must be able to draw the 3 symbols from Reiki II from memory*. Please submit your copy of certificate to RAYKI School, or contact us if you have any question. If you wish to take the same class, there are different options for those who qualify. So it is always good to check in with RAYKI School. Makiko will get back to you in 1-2 days.
- Name on your certificate. We love to offer the certification as soon as possible. So please send us your information including “name” appeared on the certificate and credentials. Please contact us by email or use the form above, so you may have the certificate on the last day of the class.
example) Mary Jane Smith, LMT
- Please browse the adjacent tabs to see how you may want to prepare yourself for this class. It can greatly enhance the level of comfort and experience.
* This is required by ICRT, International Center for Reiki Training
This course includes
- Advanced Reiki Training and Reiki Master Training. You will be able to initiate students into all levels of Reiki including a full Reiki master.
- Integrated Reiki lineage. The class is taught as the Usui/Holy Fire style of Reiki that is a combination of the Usui system as taught by Mrs. Takata, and a special Holy Fire II style.
- Two Master Symbols. The Usui and Holy Fire master symbols are included
- Reiki techniques including Reiki psychic surgery, entity removal, self-protection, self-help, and many additional techniques.
- Holy Fire II Upgrade. In this class you will also receive the Holy Fire II upgrade. This upgrade will allow you to give Placements which are Ignition like experiences for Reiki I&II and ART which are done in of attunements. The Placement system provides a more effective level of Reiki for the student and also empowers the symbols with more effective healing energy. The Usui energy is no longer part of the system, but has been replaced with Holy Fire Reiki energy. However, all four of the Usui symbols are still used.
This class is a deeply healing experience.
The class is a combination of lecture, discussion and experience. Practice time includes giving and receiving a complete Reiki treatment.
Here are few things we want to share!
- Please make effort to arrive on-time. Life happens, traffic can be tricky, so plan ahead (you know this)
- Cell phone use is permitted only during break
- Plan to ask questions, make it special and memorable.
Good to know list
- Bring your notebook and pens
- Wear comfortable clothing (see attire below)
- Bring your lunch and water bottles, if you want to save time or have specific dietary requirements
- Bring a blanket, pillow, or jacket for meditation
- Bring slippers or in-house footwear
- If you have your own massage table, or preferred setting (i.e., towel, sheets, etc.), please bring it with you to increase your comfort level.
- Reminder that this is an all day class
Many of these are direct feedback from our past students. And many items listed here are options, so feel free to read on and make your own version.
Wear loose, comfortable clothing (preferably no jeans.) A light jacket is recommended because temperature can be difficult to control. Due to potential chemical sensitivities of your classmates, please refrain from wearing perfumes or oils to class.
Hours: Most class hours begin at 9:00 a.m., except it is specified to start at 8:00am. Due to the nature of the work done in this course, the exact ending times cannot be pre-determined. Sometime the class finish by 4:00 p.m. and sometime the class ends later than 5:00 p.m. Please plan accordingly.
Tuition is fully transferable within RAYKI school offering. You will also get refunded (minus transaction fee) when requested before the start date of class.
“Your teachings and healing sessions have been immensely helpful to me. I still occasionally meet with my oncology counselor and I happened to have an appointment with her this morning. She commented on how amazed she is with the progress I’ve made in emotional healing in such a short time. She has been brought to tears by hearing about some of my placement and ignition experiences that I’ve shared.”
– Cancer survivor, & mother of two USUI Holy Fire II REIKI MASTER
“The training was excellent, I feel confidant that with practice I will be able to administer Reiki. It was good to get feedback from other students that they could feel the energy flow through my hands.”
– David, Engineer
“Holy Fire II Master’s Reiki was powerful one to me. My Asthma is gone! I no longer need my inhaler. Thank you, thank you, thank you!”
-Licensed nurse and caregiver. USUI REIKI Holy Fire II MASTER
“Sunday was such a life changing experience that I was wondering if I could also request a Holy Fire Reiki I certificate to commemorate my receiving placement in Holy Fire Reiki I class. A day I will never forget none the less!”
– Satisfied Rayki School Student